To drive modernization and innovation, enterprises are increasingly adopting API-first approaches to connecting services across hybrid and multi-cloud environments. APIs and Clouds are everywhere today and hybrid API management gives you the flexibility to deploy your API runtimes anywhere that meets your business needs. In this episode, we are joined by Parna Bhattacharya, Head of Customer Success in APAC and Bala Kasiviswanathan, Director of Product Management, to discuss how enterprises are increasingly adopting an API-First strategy that connects services across hybrid and multi-cloud environments to help develop consumer experiences faster.
- Chris Hood – Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Parna Bhattacharya – Head of Customer Success, APAC
- Bala Kasiviswanathan – Director, Product Management, Cloud API Management
- Google Cloud named a leader in the 2020 Forrester Wave for API Management Solutions
- Five steps for building a successful API-powered digital ecosystem
- Apigee Hybrid
- API Best Practices eBook
- What is Apigee Hybrid
- API First Strategy
In partnership with Oxford Economics, we surveyed 1,000 CIOs of large organizations to understand their digital business ecosystem strategies—and the benefits they derive from cultivating those relationships. Here’s what we learned.
- How an API-Powered digital ecosystem can drive innovation and efficiency
- Digital Business Ecosystems report – Oxford Economics
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions on how to build a vast digital ecosystem? Let us know:
Continue the conversation
Chat in the Apigee Community.
Leave us a comment on Twitter